Opening Curtain-type Net
Opening curtain-type net consists of rockfall interception and collection system (functionally similar to passive protection net) and rockfall guiding control system (functionally equivalent to covering curtain-type net). Rockfall interception and collection system is set at the upper part of the opening curtain-type net with an open pocket supported by stand columns, which is used to intercept and collect rocks falling above the opening. And then the covering curtain-type net, connected to rockfall interception and collection system, guides rockfall to fall into preset collection area, effectively avoiding the defect of traditional active and passive interception systems that are difficult to be cleaned and easy to suffer from secondary hazard. Opening curtain-type net is normally applied to rockfall-prone steep slope with relative larger areas in need of protection.
- Preset rockfall accumulation area for clearing up and maintenance, effectively avoiding secondary hazard.
- It can be widely applied to complicated topography.
- Adopt advanced technology like Galfan and zinc permeating, prolonging products’ life span to over 60 year with high cost-effective performance.
- Help protect slope vegetation, which are both aesthetic and environmentally-friendly.
- It is provided with toughness and high protection level with maximum protection level up to 8000KJ.
- Convenient installation and maintenance.
- It is provided with both traditional active and passive protection function with an all-around protection effects.
- Cost-effective, materials and energy saving, environmentally-friendly.